Saturday, June 13, 2009

Introduction

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen!
My RL name is Nathan, my main is Calil on the server, Cenarius, Alliance. I'm currently in the guild "The Sundering" they are a great bunch of people and I'm very happy that I ended up with them after server hopping a few times and being in some really great guilds but I feel like I wasn't an asset to their raid component.
This is the first time I've tried blogging. It's pretty much just an outlet for my thoughts and feelings towards certain subjects pertaining to the videogame World of Warcraft, video games in general, and whatever I think rates discussion or writing. I'm going to leave the comments enabled simply because I like stimulated debate about certain topics, NOT FLAMING. There is always a better way to do business ladies and gentlemen and simply saying "This is messed up!" Without providing some form of correction and be disrespectful about is not the way to do it.

A few things that you will NOT see on this blog is too much theory crafting about World of Warcraft, I leave that to the bloggers like Darksend to name one. You will see however my experiences going on in real life, as well as the video game.

Moving on, let's talk about the guild that I'm in "The Sundering" they are a pretty established raiding guild on the server "Cenarius", Alliance side. I've been in their guild for about 3 weeks and I missed out on one week of raiding because of I got sent away from home for school for four days and that somewhat pissed me off, but was a blessing in disguise for reasons that I won't disclose now. The place I got sent to was also where a few of my relatives live so it was nice to see them again. As of right now my main spec is Feral DPS which I am fairly new at, and I find it VERY fun. As stated above I am new to the server but it was nice going into Ulduar with this guild and being in the top 7 melee dps as an initiate...so I'm pretty proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment