If you haven't heard they have opened up the PTR to testing on Patch 3.2. I, myself have not copied my toon, I don't think I will, but I'm VERY anxious to see the changes. To my knowledge Feral DPS is getting a bit of a nerf, but I really don't think that its going to be that big of a difference. Read up on the patch notes here: http://wowraid.com/index.php?;tpstart=4#3
Its usually a month after a patch is applied to a PTR that it is released live, but its so hard to predict when it is actually going to hit the live realms.
I see all this flaming about how they are making Naxx and heroics drop the conquest badges. I really think that its a good decision, just because it'll allow more people access to more gear and hence more of the playerbase will see what the end-game has to offer. Also, have you guys seen the gear that you can purchase with champions seal's? Its pretty much some of the best stuff that you can get without getting into beginner style raiding. Check it out, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44990#currency-for
My only hope for in the next content patch is a release of new 2h staves and polearms by badges. We all remember, http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34898 it wasn't bad and if you had never EVER raided before the badge gear would probably get you into Mt. Hyjal. I, myself did not really start raiding til March of 2008, so all that badge gear got me really geared and into some really good guilds, hopefully this can help some players to become competent raiders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment